Monday, October 15, 2007
Starting School on Monday!
I signed Halle up at Pinecrest Academy, where she'll start school next week. We toured the facility today and it looked really nice. I met the owner and the girl who will be Halle's teacher. Both women left a great impression on me. Patty, the 1-year-old's teacher, has a degree in early education, which is great. And its a small place.. only six kids in the 1-year-old room. I'm happy about that too. Less germy kids is probably better. :) They have a great outdoor area with tons of slides and places for kids to play. I feel really good about this place, and Halle loved it! I asked her if she wanted to go to school here and she said yes. She gave everybody her big Halle smile and waved bye-bye when we left. So, here's hoping we feel as good about the place after the first week. Now I get to go backpack and lunchbox shopping! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like at great place :) I'm sure Halle will have so much fun and learn alot too!
Is Halle going to go full-time? Do you have to provide lunch, or do they give a hot lunch? Halle is so outgoing, I'm sure she will LOVE going to school like Leah does. I really hope it is a good experience for you. :)
Post a Comment