Friday, November 21, 2008

A little bit about my week


Here's a picture of me from last weekend, enjoying the beautiful autumn weather out at the beach while my daddy played beach volleyball. As you can see, life has been good to me, and I'm one happy little kid. I'm going to start blogging more about my life (with a lot of Mommy's help!) since I have a little life of my own now.

This week in school I learned all about pilgrims and made an adorable pilgrim hat. We also made some turkey art and took school pictures. My very first school pictures! We get them back in about 3 weeks, and when I do, I'll post them. Today we had show and tell and I brought the Barney toy that Mia bought me at Universal Studios because I love that toy.

After school this week I did the usual. Mostly hung out at home with Mommy and Elena, went on walks around the neighborhood, jumped and counted my neighbors stepping stones, and played inside. One of my favorite indoor activities these days is playing games on the computer. This week, my favorite game was Daizy's Kickity-Kick Ball. You can find it on the nickjr.com website if you click on Wubzy. It's a lot of fun. You should try it!

I also went on a few fun outings this week. On Tuesday, I went and visited Grandpa for a couple of hours. He's home alone this week and I love playing with him and watching Diego with him (he DVRs them for me). He always gives me yummy fruit and cookies too. I love visiting Grandpa. I did miss Grandma though.

Another fun outing was going to play at Annabelle's barn on Friday. We played at the barn for a little while, then we went to Chick-fil-a and ate some chicken and played in their playground. It was a first for me, and I had a blast. Annabelle's a pro and she showed me how to climb to the top and slide down the tunnel slide, which is not scary. Annabelle is a lot faster at climbing and sliding than me. She lapped me four to one just about every time. And that's not an exaggeration. Annabelle could literally fly up the climbing area and slide down four times in the time it took me to climb and slide once. It was a blast though.

Tomorrow Daddy is taking me on a bike ride to the park. I look forward to more climbing and sliding and swinging with Daddy tomorrow. Have a good weekend everybody!

By the way.. do you like my new background? It's so cute!

No comments: